In this edition of the F60, we are highlighting ChatGPT's unique features and capabilities to make your job easier.
What Is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is a machine-learning model. It can answer questions, have discussions, and help with all sorts of things by using the vast amount of information it has learned (pre-2021). You need to treat it like a smart intern, so check the work/results to make sure it's accurate and on brand.
8 Ways to Use ChatGPT
1. 🤓 Research, fact-checking, and learning new things
2. 🖊️ Content generation and refinement
3. 🤩 Summarize complex concepts in simple terms
4. 🤯 Brainstorm ideas for projects, business plans, or creative endeavors
5. 💻 Provide snippets, debugging help, and explanations for programming and technical issues
6. 🇪🇸 Assist with language-related tasks, including translation, grammar, and language learning
7. ✅ Create to-do lists, set reminders, and help with time management and organization
8. 🗣️Conversational partner to chat with or discuss various topics
The secret to getting the most out of ChatGPT, teach it by using better prompts.
How to Use High-Quality Prompts
- Be clear and specific
- Ask open-ended questions
- Provide context and feed it examples
- Use natural language
- Break down complex queries
- Specify the format
- Experiment with phrasing and rephrasing
- Be polite and respectful (say thank you and please)
- Experiment with different prompts and approaches