🦩 New Year Fuel: 🚀 7 ways to get after it this year
7 Foolproof Ways to Achieve Your Goals this Year
1. 📝 Pen to paper, DAILY: When you write down your personal and business goals, you're more likely to achieve them. Even better, break them down into monthly, weekly, and daily actionable steps.
2. 🎬 Less talk, more action: Experts say that the one personality trait that separates high performers is their level of urgency to execute, AKA, speed. Winners are decisive and get things done quickly. Done is better than perfect.🌠
3.📈 Fewer, but bigger & deeper. When it comes to your goals, less is more. Aim at things that fulfill you, excite you, or that you're curious about. Start small. Don't try to boil the ocean. Choose quality over quantity, impact over activity.
4. 👫🏽 Find a buddy. As the wisest man who ever lived wrote, "Two are better than one". Life and work are better together.
5. 💆🏻♀️ Seek to be well. Love yourself into action. Your mental, physical, and spiritual health directly impact your business and performance. That might mean saying no more often. Or hiring a professional—whether a coach, therapist, or trainer—to help keep you accountable and dig deeper.
6. 🧲 Be a giver. Give more than you take. In this new era of networking, the name of the game is to help others grow. This one thing alone will make you more magnetic and help build a life worth living.
7. 🏆 WIN every day. Adopt a "WIN = What's Important Now?" mentality to stay focused.
💥 BONUS 💥
We are the happiest when we're making progress (good ol' dopamine hit). So celebrate and give yourself grace. ✋ Whatever effort you put into becoming the better version of yourself this year, remember it's for the long haul.
In the infamous words of Jim Rohn, "Don't Wish It Was Easier, Wish You Were Better"