1. What’s your morning routing like? And what’s the last thing you do before going to bed?
⏰ Wake up: Look at my calendar, plan my day, and prioritize tasks.
🛏️ Before going to bed: Look at what I accomplished for the day, if everything wasn't accomplished, I push it to the next day.
2. What do you want to be known for?
I had the good fortune of playing and coaching basketball. That has carried over to my professional life, where I'm making (and will continue to make) an impact on my clients' organizations and the small business community through coaching and mentorship.
3. What's a lesson you’ve recently learned that’s helped you get better?
I can't do EVERYTHING alone. Bring on help so nothing slips through the cracks.
4. What advice would you give to a fellow Black entrepreneur just starting out?
Always start with your end game. What are you ultimately trying to accomplish? Is it money, or status, or something else? Once you have clarity on those questions, you work your plan backwards.
5. What are you most grateful for?
Family support. I always had a strong unit of people who believed in me. I am also grateful for all the various work experiences that I've had that have helped me advance in my path to entrepreneurship.
6. Name a Black leader you admire (dead or alive):
Barack Obama for having the audacity of holding America to live up to the standard.
7. What book are you reading or podcast you're listening to?