🦩 The secret to getting more done (with less stress)
Did you know that 62% of large businesses use productivity tools, while less than 72% of small businesses use such tools?
That's a HUGE miss! When you use the right productivity tools you can save tons of time by multiplying your efforts, automating repetitive work, and improving communication. We've rounded up a few essential tools that are guaranteed to make your work easier and efficient.
5 Productivity Tools to Save Time and Boost Your Focus
1. 📅 Simply Meet:Stop wasting time emailing back and forth to coordinate a time to meet. Simply Meet integrates with your calendars. All you have to do is share a link with your client, they'll select a time and get on your calendar. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy! It's like Calendly but offers more features for free.
2. ✍🏻 Supernormal - AI Meeting Notes: Never miss a meeting note! Supernormal transcribes and summarizes meetings, extracting action items and decisions. For instance, it can transcribe a sales meeting, highlight key discussion points, and automatically create action items for follow-up.
3. 📱 Approachment: This app streamlines lead management by consolidating inquiries from your website, Facebook, and Google Business Profile into your operator software, allowing you to efficiently respond to all leads from one central platform.
4. 📈 OptinMonster: Capture visitor information when they visit your website. OptinMonster does this through various opt-in forms and campaigns. For instance, you can display a targeted exit-intent pop-up offering a discount in exchange for an email address to convert website visitors into subscribers.
5. ⛔ Freedom: Stay focused by blocking social media platforms and websites during work hours to allow yourself to concentrate on tasks without digital distractions.
What tools do you use to help you be more productive? We want to know.